Wednesday, April 16, 2008

OMG!!!! My Dreams Have Come True!!!! Sneaker Vending Machines!!! I Wish I Lived Overseas*sad*







Man when I was a kid I used to dream of things like this!!! Now Onitsuka Tiger has finally did it!! Wow!!! I can't even begin to imagine what the lines look like in front of this thing....but the vending machine is in London on Carnaby Street April 14-16th. So today is the last day!!! man I know nothing like this won't hit the states for like another 20 years!!! Could you imagine buying a pair of AF1's or Dunks from a vending machine??? Better yet a pair of White/Red/Black Retro Jordan 2's(my dream kicks!! lol) from a vending machine lol....man they would have to re-fill that thing every 10 minutes!! It's just amazing at how the world is changing.....Whoever thought of this idea needs a Nobel Prize!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Impressora e Multifuncional, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://impressora-multifuncional.blogspot.com. A hug.