Friday, April 18, 2008

It's OFFICIAL!!!! Kanye West x Nike "AIR YEEZY"






























































































































(Long Pause *Gasp for Air**Types*)I must admit....I've been hesitant to post a pic of these unlike all the other competiitive sites lol....But now we have for sure proof that Kanye just didn't have a 1of1 at the '08 Grammys!! With this 2nd colorway(Purple/Grey Suede/Orange) we can go ahead and say that dude has his own sneaker!! Congrats to Ye'!!! I must say that if this shoe comes out in my state I am camping out days in advance to get it!!! Without a doubt!!! No matter what the price I will het 2 pair.....Put 1 on ICE and rock the other!!! This is the best sneaker news I've heard all month lol lol. Seriously, I can't wait for the Glow In The Dark Tour as well!!! I had my ticket 2 months ago lol lol(Yes.....He's my All-Time Favorite Rapper lol) Shout out to N*E*R*D and Lupe....look forward to seeing you fellas....as well as my boo Rhianna(She's mine David!!!) But it's no release date on the Air Yeezy's yet but when there is one believe me I will stop whatever I'm browsing and POST!!!! And Cop lol lol

_$-Razzi

No comments: