Friday, October 24, 2008

Should I Cop These??? Schmoove Oxford























Ok ok...here is the scoop.....for this winter I'm taking a trip East....no not on a trip but fashion wise my mentality Eastern....like Europe/Tokyo/Japan Etc....whereever fashion is at it's flyest!! But anyway....I like these Schmoove Oxford kicks right here...the cool thing about them is that they look like wing tip hard bottoms but actually they're sneakers lol lol....it may sound kind of corny but I'm diggin these man...seriously!! And for $150 at urbanoutfitters.com thats not really a bad deal cause they don't sell them in stores around Houston...and i checked out some sites around the net and they go for $160 plus shipping. Which is right along the same price range as UO but still UO is 1 of my favorite stores(eventho they won't hire a brotha!!!Argh!!) and I rather spend the $150. What ya'll think?? Are these worth COPPIN'?? Or should the kid PASS??

No comments: