Friday, October 24, 2008

Nike Air Penny II White/Black/Royal!!!










I feel like I'm in elementary all over again this fall with Nike and all these Retro releases AWWWW!!! Back when I was a young sneakerhead lookin at all the spoiled as shit kids get J's and Kidds and Penny's while I got Shawn Kemps!!(Don't get me wrong cause if Reebok dropped them again I would cop them!! Str8 up lol) Well if you thought the Penny II Black/Royal Blue/Silver was gonna be the only colorway to drop this tear you were dead wrong!! Eventhough I still got my pair on layaway(We in a RECESSION people!!!) I doubt I get this pair....they kind of plain and I need my kicks to speak to me...and me and this pair don't get along to well lol lol....they will be out sometime in November so be on the lookout...$140 usd!!

No comments: