Saturday, June 7, 2008

My Baby Gone.....But Esther Baxter Is Back!!!!(Praise Her!!!)



























Good Lawd!!! This is my favorite video girl of all time!!! No one can ever take her place in my eyes(and heart!!!) and the sad thing is I heard she recently had a baby....so sad....so sad....so sad....Well I don't normally do this but ya know what I would still wife her!!!(Sorry Ma) hell yes!!! SHe just gorgeous and so volumptous!! Make me wanna....(EXPLICIT......EXPLICIT....EXPLICIT....EXPLICIT) AHHHHHH!!!! Glad to see some new pics of my BOO!!!
-$_Razzi
xoxo

2 comments:

Unknown said...

newsyou could try these out my review hereadditional hints check my bloglook at here

soslought said...

look at here f0o76u8e46 bags replica ysl replica bags hong kong l1j75z1f82 zeal replica bags reviews replica gucci bags s1i34v8k26 replica bags qatar have a peek at these guys b4o84c6r56 buy replica bags online replica bags aaa quality