Sunday, June 8, 2008

Hi, I'm $_Razzi...And This Is My Tribute To Aki Hoshino.....









































Let me break it down about the Japanese Love Of My Life Aki Hoshino for the "Visually Un-Enlightened"....She is a Japanese Bikini/Glamour Model that has done extnsive work in magazines and film overseas....Her body is somethng from a "Teenage Wet Dream" cause she is 5'5 tall, 100lbs and has 34F Cupsize(drools.....)she i made to be the perfect "Trophy Wife"...SERIOUSLY!!! It's like if you bring her anywhere she gonna draw attention just off her body....not to mention how pretty she is!!! So when I wife her(Yep!!) ya'll dudes gonna be jealous as shit lol lol!!! Cause the chick is the baddest overseas women in the WORLD!!! And to top that off she is 31 looking like she's 18!!! So imagine what her M.I.L.F. Status is gonna be when she has my kids!!! lol lol lol Life is GOOD!!! Yo her measurements are B:88F W:56 H:87.....(Rick Flair Voice) Whooooooo!!!(Rick Flair Voice)
-$_Razzi
xoxo

No comments: