Monday, February 18, 2008

Y-3 NY Store!!!






In case you not up on things let me break down Y-3...It's a high fashion line with collabos from Yohji Yamamoto x Adidas. And when I say High Fashion I mean High Fashion. These sneakers I posted above or atleast $500 a pair. No where below that I believe. I kind of stray away from this line because I can't afford a pair!! But my hating days are over!!! Because I feeling the "I Love NY" pair with the black deniem lol lol they are sick!!! Man ya'll pay attention lol lol(I was listening to Dj Drama this morning) But recently the brand opened a store in the Meatpacking District in NY. So they decided to make a mark on the town and drop off a few exclusives!! Hot brand. I'm gonna post more items in time....I'm going to therapy for all this hating I do lol lol.

No comments: